- Last night I attended the Junior League Fundraising Committee's holiday ornament exchange. It's no nice hanging out with some of my favorite ladies at the beginning of the week.
- Today, I got my haircut. With taking the prenatal vitamins, my hair grows INSANELY fast. My big task for the night is donating clothes. I have already wrangled up a trash bag full, and Jeff will be so excited to know that we have carpet in our bedroom! You'd never know with all the clothes on the floor! My goal is about 2 kitchen trash bags full. Mission Accepted!
- Friday is my last day of work until the 27th! I'm so pumped. Monday, I am leaving to go down to Florida to see my Dad and Grandparents, and word on the street is that we are going out to celebrate my birthday! I think it's going to be weird to be flying on my birthday. Maybe I can convince the nice people at Southwest for a Birthday Cocktail.
- Saturday night is our annual Gin & Juice for Jen & Jesus Party! We've had it for 4 years now. And yes, we get usually get a Birthday Cake that says Happy Birthday Jen and Jesus! This year hubs is in charge of the cake because apparently turning 30 is a big deal. Who knew? I love playing hostess and making all kinds of appetizers. I've got a few new ones to try this year, too!
- Then Sunday, we are having a family dinner and celebrating my Mom's birthday and my birthday! I ordered the most fantastic cake from Sarah's Cake Shop today and it's going to be fantastic! I can't go into too much detail because she reads the blog! Hubs is selecting the dinner location, so it will be a surprise. I'm not the biggest fan of surprises, so I'm giving him 1. I think he'll do a great job with picking a location.
- Once I'm back from Florida, we've got my step-nephew's 2nd birthday party (I got him this cute thing) and then Christmas! What was I thinking going out of town and then giving myself 1 day to get prepped? Luckily, I'm a planner, so most of the menu is complete, and all my Christmas shopping is done! Just need to do a little baking and we'll be ready.
Whew, does that make you as tired as I am thinking about my next week? I'm super excited, 30 is a whole new world. Or at least that's what everyone is telling me. 30 is the new 21. I'll go with that, but I won't relive my 21st birthday!