It's only Wednesday, and I'm already praying for Friday! I think that short weeks are always the longest.
So, here are a few fun things I'm excited about this week:
- I am almost done reading The Help. Hubs got the movie for me, so I'm excited to watch it when I'm done reading the book
- Speaking of movies, I have 2 tickets to see The Adventures of Tin Tin, and I have a feeling we'll be seeing it in 3D!
- I won a giveaway for a Tracy Negoshian Dress! I am so excited because I accidentally slept through the Black Friday sale, and missed getting this one for pretty inexpensive! Big thanks to Lori for the giveaway!
- Mega Monday shopping was pretty Mega! I walked away with 3 new work dresses from NY&Co and a pair of pants and a necklace for $50! 3 dresses! Can you believe it? They are simple, solid colors, have some structure, will be comfortable enough on a plane for travel for work and they are cute! It's so weird to think I have to get a work wardrobe again. For the past year I haven't really bought a lot of work clothes because I only needed them 2 days a week. Now that I am going back into the office for 6 months, I gotta pick up a few items. I also got this cute top at Loft for 50% off! Can't beat that!
- I have a lot of blog posts that are coming up! Including the Cravebox and my VoxBox, and a few giveaways! I'm thinking 2012 is shaping up to be a great year in blog land!
Christmas Photos coming tomorrow!