I've been in MIA. Let me tell you the past 3 weeks have been kinda nutzo. Why? Let me tell you.
1) I've been to Portland, Seattle, and Salt Lake City (Airport). I went to the SLC Airport 4 times in the last 3 weeks. It's been exhausting, but I think I'm making some great headway with work and the changes to my new job.
2) Well, besides work occupying about 55+ hours of my time the past 3 weeks, I then had to learn how to use my new iPad!
3) So, what does one put on her new iPad? Downton Abbey!!! I downloaded the whole first season, and I'm only allowing myself to watch it when I travel. I'm 3 episodes into the first season, and I am patiently waiting for my next trip so I can keep watching. I'm not so sure that will last though!
4) Junior League has been keeping me busy, between brunches, Special Events Committee and the Jr Jr League, I've been a busy gal! - Don't forget Thursday is the Ann Taylor Launch Event! I get to pick out my fashion show outfit tomorrow night! I don't even know where to start.
5) Still going gluten free. I've slipped up a couple of times (Hello, cupcakes from The Cup) but I am getting the hang of it.
I think that should do it for now. I have so many posts to post about! but, I thought I'd pop in and say hello! If anyone knows of a good blogger app for iPad - please let me know as the blogger app isn't so spectacular!
I'll be back to your regularly scheduled blogging this week, once I get my head to stop spinning!
Red Brick Candle – Loft No. 1 Review
19 hours ago